So, where has the time gone already in this shiny new Fall semester? I HAVE NO IDEA. (This is a famous phrase in my house. The boy child says it a lot, especially in response to “Where are your shoes?” and “How did you get so dirty?”)
I thought I’d start a new feature. Well, a new regular thing on Fridays called “Friday Thoughts.” Here are my current Friday thoughts. They are not very deep because it is Friday and I am exhausted (hence, the subtitle.)
1. I had my first Pumpkin Spiced Latte today and thought it felt too soon but was then chastised on the Twitter for having it late. WHO KNEW?
2. I have a lot of thoughts about the Illinois Library School name change uproar, but I don’t think anyone would care so I didn’t bother blogging it. (I know that’s not the current name of the school. See the above subtitle.)
3. A lot of my friends feel as overwhelmed and tired and work stressed as me and this is both comforting and horrifying.
4. Four day work weeks are sort of a farce because we cram five days of work then into four. But, I would like to have them every day.
5. I would like to do a lot of things over in my job but keep filing things away as a “learning experience.”
6. I love my new Erin Condren notebook like a lot and if you like notebooks, cute post-its, and make a lot of lists, you would love it too.
So, have a nice weekend friends.