Google Ads today announced that advertisers can now use dashboards at the manager account level.
What does it look like. The dashboard is divided into these areas:
- Top Level Summary
- Conversions over time
- Top Search Terms
- Campaign performance report
- Find auction information
- Best Locations
Here is a screenshot from Google:
How to get it. Simple. Go to the Reports from your Google Ads manager account and click Tables to start.
Additional changes to dashboards. Google said they also made five improvements. You can now :
- Edit date ranges and filters for the entire dashboard.
- Add interactive table maps, rich formatting features, and conditional formatting
- Download higher quality reports faster.
- Resize maps and layouts dynamically based on window size
- Create a dashboard map by copying existing saved reports
Why we care. Until now, these dashboards could only display data from individual accounts. This change should make it easier for you to find potential issues or opportunities at a higher level, across multiple accounts, according to Google. This dashboard should be a welcome feature for some marketers, such as those managing paid accounts for franchises, as it provides a high-level overview of Google Ads performance, costs, and other key metrics. .