Printing your Google calendars is very useful to have control of your key dates.
Google Calendars are a great tool loaded with possibilities. With just your Google account, you have a perfect planner to detail all your events and tasks. It is one of the most interesting free tools. And it is that, to tell the truth, everything that the Mountain View company offers us is worth it in this sense. In this simple tutorial, we will learn how to print a calendar from Google Calendar so you can use it however you want. There are times when having a document printed is very useful.
How to print a calendar from Google Calendar
- First, we need to access our Google account. We log in with our credentials. In the upper right corner we find, right next to our icon, a circle with a square made up of 9 points. By clicking on it, we will see all the Google products available. We are looking for Calendar.
- Once you access you will see the month in which we are or the calendar will be displayed in the previously chosen configuration. For example, the week may be displayed because you have defined it as such. On the left side, you will see the active calendar types. These are customizable and allow us to have the key dates within our calendar. Select the type of calendar you want to display.
- When we already have the calendar we want active, we return to the top right. We click on the cogwheel, and once there, a drop-down list opens. At the bottom we will see the “Print” menu.
- The previous step before printing is to configure the options. You must select the specific period, although by default your initial configuration is displayed, which in the example is 1 month. You can ask Google Calendar for the font size you want, as well as the orientation, whether vertical or horizontal. Finally, whether you want the outline in color or black and white and whether or not it is displayed on weekends. If you want to display events that you have not accepted, you must select it. In the case of Google Calendar, there are events in collaborative calendars that we do not mark. Click “Print” to complete the process.
- Finally we will see the print dialog box, in which we will choose the printer and all the available options. Your calendar will be available as soon as the process is complete.
Here are the steps to print your Google Calendar. Easy and convenient, having a calendar on paper helps us better plan our tasks and events. This Google tool is a great help in all circumstances.
Related Topics: Pro